Junior geotechnical engineer
GEO2 Engineering B.V. is a geotechnical engineering company and provides geotechnical advice for projects at home and abroad. We distinguish ourselves in the market by providing innovative and buildable advice. The core idea here is: thinking along with the client, no ready-made solutions but a suitable and buildable solution for each specific situation. We are based in Utrecht.
As a Junior Geotechnical Consultant, you will carry out (under supervision) geotechnical analyses for various appealing projects. These can be short-term projects but also large (infrastructural) projects. You are eager to learn, critical and analytically strong. You are willing to gain knowledge within the field and develop yourself as an all-round geotechnical consultant.
What we ask of you:
- You have completed your HBO or WO degree in Civil Engineering, or you are graduating soon;
- You are analytically strong and pragmatic;
- You are eager to learn, independent and enthusiastic;
- You want to work on various interesting projects, from small to large;
- You have a well-founded interest in geotechnical engineering;
- You have a good command of the Dutch language;
- You enjoy working in a dynamic team with plenty of development opportunities.
What we offer you:
- A challenging position with a wide variety of projects at a growing company;
- An attractive salary with result-dependent bonus payment;
- 30 holiday days with possibility to buy additional days;
- Opportunity to work partly from home;
- A pension scheme with the possibility of additional savings;
- Excellent training opportunities to enhance your further professional development;
- A close-knit team in which knowledge sharing, mutual sparring and cooperation are the starting points, but in which there is also plenty of room for social activities;
- A flexible, flat organisation with short lines where customisation is possible and issues can be addressed and resolved quickly;
- Active involvement in the further growth, expansion and professionalisation of our organisation;
- You get plenty of room to take initiative.
More information or apply directly?
Would you like to know more? We would be happy to answer your questions about the position and our organisation. Please contact Rakesh Nehal or Abjan Jacobse on telephone number: +31 (0)346 -769046 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Interested in applying? Send your cover letter with CV by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.