GEO2 Engineering B.V. is involved in more (confidential) offshore projects. Our expertise gives enormous added value in the area of controlling geotechnical (implementation) risks.
What can we do for you? We can support you in the following:
- Making an inventory of the soil conditions and determining the design parameters for diverse soil and rock conditions;
- Identifying the critical areas in regard to pile-driving, pile and mudmat penetration etc.;
- Assessing the risk in regard to soil conditions, giving advice as to the necessary soil and laboratory research, including the effects of dynamic loads on the soil;
- Carrying out pile driveability analyses and drill-drive analyses;
- Making spudcan and jack-up penetration analyses in conformance with international standards.
Are you curious to see a practical example? Please click on the reference project-button. You will be directed to our project: 'Navitus Bay Offshore Wind Turbine Park, English Channel'.